Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Transfer

David and I were scheduled to be in Birmingham this morning to transfer our one and only frozen embryo. The Dr's office said they would try to call if it didn't make it through the thawing process. We planned on leaving the house at eight o'clock. Around that time my cell phone rang and my heart sank. David came into the room to see if it was the Dr's office but luckily it was my sister. So, we headed to Bham.

My nurse checked the lining and it looked good and thick. Dr Allemand came in and said the embryo thawed well and it was at its normal shape. He placed the embryo and everything went well.

I will go in around the 19th for a pregnancy test. Praying for a positive.....

Thank you for all the prayers, they have been felt.

Love, Heather

No comments: