Sunday, August 9, 2009

Baby Update

David and I have been trying to have a baby for nine years now as most of you know. I thought it would be easier to use the blog to share info. I know that times after telling the story over and over again I may leave something out and this way everyone gets the same information. I am going to be sharing about every step, good or bad and funny or sad. Its all about the journey. So, to bring everyone up to date. In May, Dave and I met with Dr Allemand at the ART program in Birmingham. We had been through five + IUI's at this point and no luck. Dr Allemand said on paper everything looked good. It was time to move on to the next step which is IVF. David and I had a trip planned to the Dominican Republic for the first week of July, we all agreed to wait til we returned before starting the IVF process. On July 31, I had an appointment with Ms Sara here in the Montgomery office for blood work and ultra sound. I was given a neuva ring (birth control) to use until the 18th of August. So, thats where we are. I am very excited to move forward with this process. I know that God has a plan for us and its all in His timing.

No comments: