Sunday, August 30, 2009

Update on IVF


Last Sunday I started my shots of Follistem and Menopur in which I am still taking every night. On Thursday, David and I went in to see Ms Sara in the Montgomery office for blood work and ultrasound. The endomeatrium lining was thin and I had 21 follicles. I was responding to the meds a little faster then they expected so they reduced my dosage of the follistem from 150 to 75. They added another injection medication, Ganirelix. Saturday, Dave and I went to the Birmingham office for more blood work and ultrasound. Everything looked good, the lining was thickening and the follicles are growing nicely. We will return to the Montgomery office in the morning for even more blood work and ultrasound.

2 comments:

The Brandons said...

I am impressed! Look at you getting all "blog savy"! you even posted a pic'! I'm looking forward to the harvest!! Love you,
Amy

Emily said...

We wish the best for both of you! We will keep you in our prayer's!