Friday, May 28, 2010

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!!!!!

Heather and I went to the Doctor's office this morning to find out what we were having and it's official. It's a BOY!!! I knew it the whole time! HA! I think the Lord gave me some special insight into this matter. Heather said, yeah right Dave, you were just lucky. Okay, maybe I was. But never the less, I was right. Anyway, Heather and I are so excited. We are grinning ear to ear still. Now, it's time to nail down a name and get to decorating.

Also, we would like to thank everybody that has continued to pray for us. This is such a miracle and the Lord has blessed us so much with this child. The Doctor said, the baby measurements were right on track and he looked great. Heather and I will return to Birmingham on June 18th to check the little ones leaky heart valve. We just pray that it has healed itself.

2 comments:

Ford Family said...

I'm tickled BLUE~can't wait!! love yall!!

April said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I knew from looking at those pictures of her baby bump it was a boy. :) There's nothing like those little boys! So happy for you both. I will continue to lift you 3 in prayer. Congratulations!