Friday, June 18, 2010

21 Weeks

David and I went to the Dr in Birmingham today to recheck Dawson's heart valve. They are very thorough and rechecked him again from head to toe. The heart has improved but there is still some leakage. He wants us to come back in one month to take another look.

Dawson measured in the 84 percentile, as I was laying there my wheels were turning and asked Dr Gonzales so approximatley how much will he weigh? He said high eights or low nines. WHAT?!?!?!? It took me a minute to digest that. I had in my head that I would have a small baby being that I weighed six pounds and Dave weighed five pounds. If the Dr is right about the weight go ahead and set me up for a C-section.

Thank you for the prayers. I know I have alot of prayer warriors out there and I am going to ask for prayer for a friend that has been dignosed with breast cancer. Please pray for Heather Watts. Thank you!!!

Love ~ Heather

No comments: