Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Round Two Completed

I was scheduled for a pregnancy test this morning at seven. Not many knew about this but I was hoping to have some great news for Christmas and was going to hold out until then. I decided this time to cheat before going and took a home pregnancy test, it came out negative. I was hoping it was wrong but in my heart I kinda knew. I got to the Dr's office the ladies were full of sunshine, as always. I love going there. Ashley, Lynn and Sara have been AWESOME through this. I confessed that I did cheat and it was negative. They said they are sometimes wrong. After taking my blood Ms Lynn said she would pray over that blood before it left to go to Birmingham. To know that is such a comfort. I can't brag on these ladies enough.

I am emotional so many thoughts going through this little brain of mine. I have said before that I know God has a plan for me and David and I truly believe that. The first of January will be ten years of trying to have a baby so it has been a long journey. I will continue to pray for God's guidance to fill this desire that we have. I also pray that he will open my eyes, ears and heart to His will for me.

We have an appointment with the Dr on the 28Th to discuss options and where we go from here. We do have one embryo frozen so its not over just yet.

I want to thank everyone for the prayers and the love we have been shown. We love you!

P/S I have to tell my co-workers story. A week ago I was suppose to start a new med that morning but had totally forgot. As I got my first patient back I realized what day it was and went to my office manager to say I had a problem. I really needed that med. So my co-worker Cindy said she would go to my house and pick it up. So I cleaned my patient which takes an hour and Cindy wasn't back yet. A few minutes later Holly got a text saying Cindy had the meds but she hit a feral pig so it may be awhile. I was almost in tears, what if it messed up her car or what if she was hurt. Turns out the guy in front of her hit the pig about a mile from our house. She thought it was hilarious. Thanks Cindy!!!

1 comment:

Ford Family said...

I love you two so much! I know God has big plans for both of you, b/c you both have so much love to give!