Monday, September 7, 2009

Now we wait........


On Saturday, the embryologist called to say of the 13 that made it through the process of cell division we then had 12. Of the 12, 10 were top grade category and of those 8 were really really good and making their way to the blastocast stage. On Saturday we went to Opelika to be with family. I started to get a little emotional on Saturday and by Sunday it was time to let it all out. After a good cry on Davids shoulder I put this back in the hands of God. I am still taking progesterone shots every night and will until the pregnancy test. This morning we went back to Birmingham for the embryo transfer. An hour before the appointment I was to drink 24 oz of liquid and to keep a full bladder for the procedure. I was given an option of Valium to help me relax. I decided to take it so that my body could be as relaxed as possible. Dr Allemand came in and said we would be placing two embryos and we would probably have four to freeze. David was able to stay with me through the procedure. We were given a picture of the two blastocast. How cool!!! Now comes the hard part. The WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Flo Smyth said...

in prayer all the way for you both !
love u
flo