Monday, September 28, 2009

Video Consult with Dr Allemand

David and I went to the Montgomery office for a video consult with Dr Allemand. He said on paper everything looked good. We did get to a chemical pregnancy, it just didn't stick around. Dr Allemand wants to add another med, it is called Letrozol. It is giving to women with breast cancer but also used to help with infertility. He may also change the doses on my meds but will let me know about that later. Dave asked about how many embroyos to place next time and the Dr said he would only place two being that everything looked good up until the implantation. We will wait til I have a cycle again which should be mid October. At that time I will go back for bloodwork to see if my ovaries are ready for another round. He said he may have me take a baby aspirin daily or even heperin shots depending on what my bloodwork showed. He wanted to do the bloodwork today to look even closer to make sure he hasn't overlooked anything. After talking to the Dr we went in to the Nurse Practioner she talked to me about Accupuncture. I don't know how I feel about that, will research that a little more. Ms Lynn came in said we had a bunch of blood to get. I looked over at the counter and there was so many valves. I thought surley those aren't all for me butu they were. She wanted to know if I had eaten anything, luckily I had a piece of cheese toast and orange juice. She said you may want to come lay down so I did. There were fourteen valves seh had to take. I got a little pale but did fine. So, we will be on a break until mid October and then we will find out when we will proceed.

No comments: