Friday, March 12, 2010

7 Weeks

I was seven weeks yesterday. I had to move my appointment back a day due to getting my braces off. David and I went in this morning for blood work and ultrasound. The ultrasound showed the embryo and it measured .9 cm and you could see how the chambers of the heart were starting to form. Last week it was the size of a piece of rice this week it is the size of a butter bean. It is so amazing the growth in just a week.

I have been a little queasy so I was given a RX for Zofran. I haven't cooked in a month, at first my mother in law was here and she cooked for us and after she left I couldn't handle the smells. Its the weirdest thing, even things I usually like to smell make me feel blah. David has been great, as always. He fixes dinner every night and just waits on me hand and foot.

We already have predictions on what I am having. All of my co-workers with the exception of one says it a girl. My aunt is also saying girl. I don't care either way as long as its healthy but it is fun to hear what everybody thinks and why. Some of the girls at work say girl because I am spreading and my aunt says since I am feeling sick already. Dave is thinking boy. Melissa had a dream last night that it was a boy but one of her friends told her its the opposite so I guess she is saying girl.

2 comments:

Ford Family said...

and of course, Mackenzie thinks and wants it to be a girl! : )

Anonymous said...

Heather, you are exactly where I was this time last year, pregnancy-wise. As sick as I was, I would say that your symptoms indicate a girl.

Hugs-Reagan