Friday, March 19, 2010

8 Weeks

David and I went in for the ultrasound and it is amazing at the growth in just a week. This week it had legs and arm buds.Last week it measured .9 cm and this week it was 1.57 cm. My progesterone level was 91.6 and I am still taking the progesterone shots every night.

I have been really tired, I try to get a nap in at lunch. One of the perks of working in a dental office we have comfy chairs that recline. In the afternoons I get home and usually head to the couch. Dave has been taking care of the house and dinner. I have been nauseated a good bit but only gotten sick once.

We will met with Dr Allemand on Tuesday. I hope he lets me stay with them at least another week. I love seeing the ultrasound, it just makes me feel better knowing everything is ok. I have an appointment with my regular OB ~ Dr Kouri on April 2nd. So once I start with his office I probably won't get ultrasounds but every so often. =(

So until next week......

No comments: