Monday, March 29, 2010

9 Weeks

I am a little late with this post but better late than never. We went to the Dr on last Tuesday for ultrasound and to talk with Dr Allemand. The baby measured 2.12 cm and you could see its legs and arms. It moved which was so amazing to us.

I knew that this could be my last visit with the ART and I was not ready to leave them just yet. They are an awesome group and I have to say I am a little spoiled being able to see the ultrasound every week. When we sat down with Dr Allemand we talked about my meds and he told me I would continue the progesterone shots and the estrace til week twelve. He wanted to know if I had an appointment with my OB, I said yes and started shaking my head no...I told him I didn't want to tell him cause he wouldn't let me stay. He asked if it was next week and I said yes that it was on Friday. He laughed and said he would let me come one more time. So, I will see them for the last time this Tuesday. =(

1 comment:

April said...

LOVE seeing these posts, Heather! I'm SO happy for you both. Please continue to update!