Sunday, March 7, 2010

I'm Hungry

I have to say I have never ever gone into a restuarant and ate by myself until now. I was starving and craving Pizza Hut buffet and everyone had plans for Friday afternoon so I went by myself which is so unlike me. I talked to Rebecca on that evening and told her what I had done and she said she had done the same thing while she was pregnant, so I guess its a pregnant thing. I really don't want to cook anything, I would rather someone else to fix it or go out to eat. I am doing good with no caffine, I drink mostly water and have a Sprite occansionally. I am not a big ice cream fan but lately I love it and can't get enough. I haven't gained any weight however I can't wear any of my pants. I am really lovin couch time. I went to Opelika Saturday and spent the day with family. Shea and Amy wore me out shopping but we had a blast as always. I planned on going to church with mama this morning but I wasn't feeling to good so I stayed at Shea's on the couch. Bubba went and picked up breakfast this morning and brought it to me. I am so blessed to have a family that loves and spoils me the way they do.

2 comments:

Ford Family said...

Although its going to be a long 7 months, I am loving every minute of it & you are milking every prego minute!! Enjoyed the weekend with you!! Love ya!!

April said...

I've eaten by myself in a restaurant two times, and both times I was pregnant. It's definitely a preggers thing! :)

You milk it, girl! Milk it good. And give in to ALL those cravings. You deserve it!!!!!