Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Goodbye ART

We had to say goodbye to the ART on Tuesday. It was a bitter sweet moment. I started with them a year and a half ago. After several IUI's, two fresh cycles of IVF and one frozen transfer we finally got what we had longed for. I used the satellite office here and only went to Birmingham for the big stuff or if something fell on a weekend that needed to be monitored.

Here in the Montgomery office, Ashley would greet us at the front door and take care of all our insurance. I remember at our first visit thinking I wonder if she is always that bubbly. She is, every time I walked through that door no matter how I felt she would put a smile on my face. Ms Lynn, she worked in the lab and took my blood every week was a little ball of sunshine too. She would encourage me and the thing that still sticks out most is that she prayed for me, over my blood. They are awesome and know so much about medicine but also know God has to have His hand in it. Then there is Ms Sara, the nurse practitioner, she did our ultrasounds. She taught David alot about ultrasounds I think he enjoyed learning. Tuesday, David wanted to know if I wanted him to go ahead with the ultrasound before Ms Sara got in the room I told him that was ok we would wait on Ms Sara. Seriously, I would ask what something is and Dave would answer oh that's such and such. I just love him!!!

David's mom, Gloria, got to go with us to see the ultrasound. It measured 3.10 cm which is a little over an inch. He was moving alot it looked like he was dancing. At the end it looked like he was waving. Ms Sara said he is waving bye to you. Gloria said with all smiles, it was amazing especially to see him move.

We will go see my OB Doctor on Friday. I am hoping we get to hear the heartbeat.

1 comment:

Ford Family said...

Wish I could have seen Baby Sellers wave...hate that I had to work and couldn't be there! :( Love you all so much!